Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Ordering help

Ordering help

I hope people read this and it helps.

I see some negativity about ordering and products taking a while to ship. I have never experienced this. I wonder if those people are ordering online or calling in. I've always called in my orders. I know some people don't like to talk on the phone but you will not find a nicer group of people to talk to then the folks at JBS. Also, when I ordered over the phone, I practicably begged to be sent a bill as I like to pay for things and debts as soon as possible. James said no and would not bill me until everything was ready to ship. How's that for customer service?

Anyways the take away from this is if you have any questions, pick up the phone and call. More than likely you'll get someone right away. If you call James personally, he may not answer but leave a message and he will call you back. Also, you may learn a thing a two while chatting with James. He is very approachable and I get the impression he likes to talk and share anything that will make our rides better.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

He has the website set up to order from. With him and his son doing all the milling now he doesn't have much time for phone calls.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

The reason I posted this is because of the misinformation being spread elsewhere. I hope some of those people will read this and know they always have an option to call. Also I wanted to share my well treatment from the JBS.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

4. Likes Timmi liked this post
    Oh I wasn't getting on you about it. He calls everybody back in order he gets the calls.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar