Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmi View Post
    JBS clutching isn't done to match aftermarket exhaust so you won't see the difference in "version 1" or "version 2". I have one of the first clutches James did for the X2/X4 and it runs 64-65 mph with stock or 27" tires and stock exhaust. Acceleration is where exhaust would show up most but the ecu mapping must be correct for it. James is working on that now.
    To be blunt my highest speed numbers I've gotten out of my X2 is 62mph. I'm assuming my set up is why I don't get these 64-65 mph numbers. I have tested a lot and ruled out all the variables. To get 62mph it took almost a mile on pavement tires bumped up to 18psi. running 28" tires, stock exhaust, 18gram weights, weller flash, full roof and windshield and all the goodies. (lots of weight) I'm NOT to concerned with top speed I want an all around trail setup and that is what I like about the JBS clutch, improvement across the board!

I do understand JBS clutch is designed and tested for stock exhaust. Just expressing that the HMF does not work with the JBS set up so that way no one waste their money on buying the 2 together. I takes modification no one should have to do to get it right. Power is produced at to high of an RPM, not advantageous to to the JBS system. (Like Oil and Water)

Clutching can be changed to match power changes in the motor but their is to much of a swing with the HMF

I do agree the x2 RESI shocks are great and a lot of adjustability! Springs are junk! JBS eibach springs are next after I chop the cage so I can fit it in my trailer. With proper airing of the tires to match the trail conditions and adjusting the shocks it rides really well! people just need to understand especially for the X2 the chassis is not some 64 in wide long travel sport side by side. it will never take the big bumps especially at speed.

A performance exhaust will moderately increase power flow throughout the rpm range if it's matched with other engine components. I haven't seen any proof of gains with even a stock X2/X4 with the HMF. Or any aftermarket exhaust.
    Claims of 5% -10% should produce some noticeable improvement.

JBs clutch will work perfectly with any exhaust when the ecu mapping is correct. James is working with that now.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

I think he needs to work on doors ! make it easy to get in and out of it ! only thing holding me back from upgrading is I took one for a ride and what a pain to get in and out of even with the bolsters off the door latch gets in the way !! I need to go to the dealer and sit and look at it to see what can be done but until I figure that out I will be riding the rspec
    2016 wolverine chopped top, warren 3500 winch, custom seats, custom rear window, fold down front window, duel battery set up with all accessories on the second batteries , led head lights, led light bar, interior lights, heater, 27” X14 x9 rage storm tires all sides, 2” super atv lift, jbs clutch, jbs mud guards , exhaust tip, pcv with jbs tunes, I know I am forgetting stuff but more to come

HMF won't work with anything...that's the problem

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

5. Likes Timmi liked this post
    I step in with both feet then sit down, avoid the latch completely

Quote Originally Posted by buellpjw View Post
    I think he needs to work on doors ! make it easy to get in and out of it ! only thing holding me back from upgrading is I took one for a ride and what a pain to get in and out of even with the bolsters off the door latch gets in the way !! I need to go to the dealer and sit and look at it to see what can be done but until I figure that out I will be riding the rspec

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Quote Originally Posted by WV Hot Rod Rhino View Post
    HMF won't work with anything...that's the problem

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    Agree, power is moved to high in the RPM, HMF missed on this product and all large companies miss once in a while.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12