Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

X4 High Clearance 1.5" Forward Offset A-Arms

https://www.superatv.com/yamaha-wolv...-offset-a-arms

DETAILS
    Fit up to a 30” Tire
    Your Yamaha Wolverine X4 is a party wagon that’s built to get wild. When you’re rolling four deep, you need strength to survive big holes and big rocks, performance to get you there, and big tires to make everything more fun. That’s what SuperATV’s High Clearance 1.5” Forward Offset A-Arms can do for your favorite ride. They’re made tough with chromoly steel ball joint housings and pivot blocks, and they come with free UHMW bushings in the box so you don’t have to waste time pulling out your wore out stock bushings. The high clearance bends give you 1.5” of extra ground clearance, and the 1.5” offset gives you room for up to 30” tires while also increasing your wheelbase for boosted stability.

Chromoly Makes it Stronger
    We use chromoly steel for the ball joint housings and adjustable pivot blocks to ensure that the most important anchor points on these arms are strong. With chromoly, you can take your Wolverine on harder rides over rougher terrain.

Adjustable Pivot Blocks
    Our adjustable pivot blocks come preadjusted to the Wolverine’s factory specs right out of the box so you can install and go right away. But they also give you the ability to adjust your camber easily. Why would you want to adjust your camber? Good question. Your camber affects the drivability, cornering, and overall feel of your UTV. Adding a lift kit, a passenger, or extra cargo can all make the ride different. With our pivot blocks, you get the perfect ride feel no matter what.
    FITMENT
    Yamaha Wolverine X4 : 2018+
    Yamaha Wolverine X4 Hunter : 2018+
    Yamaha Wolverine XV SE : 2018+
    FEATURES
    1.5” forward offset
    Fit up to a 30” tire
    Made with 1.25” diameter steel tubing
    High clearance bends give you extra ground clearance without a lift
    Reinforced sway bar mounts
    Chromoly steel ball joint housings and pivot blocks
    Includes free UHMW bushings and sleeves in the box
    UV-resistant powder coat finish
    Backed by a lifetime warranty

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

2. Likes JoshK liked this post
    These would be more useful for the rear, not sure why they don't make those.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

4. Likes buellpjw, JoshK liked this post
    Wouldn't the offset affect turning radius? I would like high clearance rear arms but I'm not sure about them being offset if it affects turning. Some of our trails are pretty tight. I have the JBS springs and can clear as big a tire as I need so the offset wouldn't help me there.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

longer wheelbase affects turning radius but can add stability

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Quote Originally Posted by therebel19 View Post
    Wouldn't the offset affect turning radius? I would like high clearance rear arms but I'm not sure about them being offset if it affects turning. Some of our trails are pretty tight. I have the JBS springs and can clear as big a tire as I need so the offset wouldn't help me there.
    I have them on my x2 and love them...and the only reason the turning radius is affected is the steering stops u have to install if you have stock axles...that being said, if you us the 8 ball axles you don't have to install the stops and you get your turning radius back! I will say for the x4, there's no real point of buying the fronts if they don't offer the rears...I no guys with 29s on the x4s that rub on the back!

8. Likes Timmi liked this post