or the 150-160.00 one Ricky's on ebay

future plans is doing a auto alternator
    install in the spring time ,,

any comments ???

Thanks TS2
    We the unwilling , led by the unknowing
    are doing the impossible , for the ungrateful
    we have done so much with so little for so long
    that we are qualified to do anything with nothing..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJZYG5qwHHI

I think I remember some older threads that the Ricky's gave good service, but before I made that decision I would verify why you need a stator. They have run in most units for countless hours. Since this is a new unit to you and you got it on the cheap, I am sure you do not want to start throwing parts at it $$$. Thoroughly check your harness integrity, others may weigh-in on this as internal burned wires have cause some to spend many hours chasing these issues. Ground issues should be verified and upgrades done.
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

3. Thanks Timmi thanked for this post
    Hello,
    thanks for the reply ,, the stator is fried ,, will replace since then the starter gear has gone out aswell
    now .. went to go start it and it just went Weeeeeee, pulled the starter and it turned over fine , put back in
    and it just went Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

after all of the mods and repaires , this thing should be good to go for awhile.

TS2
    We the unwilling , led by the unknowing
    are doing the impossible , for the ungrateful
    we have done so much with so little for so long
    that we are qualified to do anything with nothing..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJZYG5qwHHI

If you are for sure going to do an alternator, then get the $50 stator to get by for now. I have a Ricky stator in my Banshee and its been good for almost 14 years now.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune