Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  5
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I will say sub zero !!! Cant even try the new JBS set up yet . FML

The only good thing about the sub temps, maybe it'll kill off some of the pine beatles, they've been destroying massive acreage of forest around the Rocky Mnts USA.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny G View Post
    Ya, probably new shocks would be nice, but the Obumma plan has me paying in again this year. But what Ody was saying finally seeped in. Got to scrap factor spec and reset from the top of the spring height. I've got plenty of body height without cranking the springs down just wanting to level/drop the rear-end. Which should be easy if I don't worry about manual spec sheet. Thanks
    Kenny, remember the goal when adjusting preload is to have 30 to 40% suspension droop at ride height for best handling and ride. The tires need to drop into holes as much as they need to go over the bumps.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123