Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Rs1

Rs1

I let the cat out of the bag in a previous post. Anyways I bought an RS1 last October. I was worried I would crash the X4 and get in trouble by my wife for for messing up the family truckster so I decided to get a SXS just for myself. I really wanted a YXZ but didn't have the funds. Plus I figured I get in less trouble if I didn't have a passenger. Boy was I wrong. I rolled the second weekend I had it when the back wheel fell in a hole on a hill. Bent the radius arms but that was about it. I really do enjoy it.

Still have a YXZ and my radar but it's going to be a few years before I can do that. Big plus is I have two SXSs now and my wife drives the X4 when we go on family outings so her and the kids are really getting into the sport. I noticed I'm the only guy sitting shotgun when on the trails in the X4 but that's OK. It gives me time to point things out in nature to the kids while my wife enjoys driving.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

That's the single seat rzr, right? Odd looking things but fun, I'm sure.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Yes single seater. Looks like a spider or something. Very fun though.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

Check out the SXS Blog guys on YouTube, they are swapping a TurboS motor in their RS1 and it will be rolling soon if not already. Some active insanity lol.
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

I saw that. I'm not ready for that kind of insanity yet.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

Yeah they have it running now, absolute animal.

Isn't the RS1 similar in price to a YXZ? Used YXZ's are not that much money relative to 28k for the other big boys.

I bought mine for 11,000 used with about every factory accessory available minus the MB quart sound system. They are selling for around $14000 new OTD with no accessories. If I was to get a YXZ, I want an SS white. They around $18000 here. I've seen the Blue SS as low as $16500.

Give me time, I'll have one some day.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune