Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I miss

Quote Originally Posted by buellpjw View Post
    I guess we will see and maybe we will get both I know they got to do something they have lost a lot of market with the x2/x4 doors I know at least 4 people who have had every generation from the rhino Viking and rspec ……. but not the x2 because they cant get in it ! I am not a big guy and don't like it but the big guys cant get in at all lol now I know some don't mind but I am just saying ?? my brother is 400 lbs yup he is a big guy he is a disabled vet so has problems twisting and turning to start with without the weight. he is starting to look at the Hondas and other bikes because of it. I am hoping some thing a little more sporty than the x2 but still a trail machine with doors !! or at least built so I can make or get doors. until then I guess I keep the rspec and start looking elsewhere
    I was gonna say I was a big guy at 6'4 280 lbs and have no problems getting in and out of my X4, but I can't compete with 400lbs. I'd say a bench seat is needed.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

16 r spec fit just fine one of the guys is big enough he had to put the skins of the jbs doors on the outside the original door is to big yea 64 you would not fit in my machine I cut the top a couple inches ! im 5 10 and 185 if it had the 850 in it I would not even be looking
    2016 wolverine chopped top, warren 3500 winch, custom seats, custom rear window, fold down front window, duel battery set up with all accessories on the second batteries , led head lights, led light bar, interior lights, heater, 27” X14 x9 rage storm tires all sides, 2” super atv lift, jbs clutch, jbs mud guards , exhaust tip, pcv with jbs tunes, I know I am forgetting stuff but more to come

its getting in and out for me I was sold on it in 1/4 mile but they let me take it all day and we went out running around about the 7th or 8 time getting in and out I thought I would wait and see what they come up with next
    2016 wolverine chopped top, warren 3500 winch, custom seats, custom rear window, fold down front window, duel battery set up with all accessories on the second batteries , led head lights, led light bar, interior lights, heater, 27” X14 x9 rage storm tires all sides, 2” super atv lift, jbs clutch, jbs mud guards , exhaust tip, pcv with jbs tunes, I know I am forgetting stuff but more to come

I'm 6 ft 250 lbs, what I do is step in with both feet, then sit. If you try to get in like you do a car, it can be a hassle. Getting out is not bad, the tilt steering is a must though. It would be better if Yamaha put full doors on the Wolverine like the Polaris General, or better yet, like the JBS doors.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Is your X2 at James's? I know he's busy but maybe he could take a look at yours for some door ideas.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

It stays there but the X4 is the same. He has no plans to do anything with them that I have heard him say. They stay absolutely slammed doing Yamaha and Kawasaki clutches.

Quote Originally Posted by therebel19 View Post
    Is your X2 at James's? I know he's busy but maybe he could take a look at yours for some door ideas.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Quote Originally Posted by buellpjw View Post
    16 r spec fit just fine one of the guys is big enough he had to put the skins of the jbs doors on the outside the original door is to big yea 64 you would not fit in my machine I cut the top a couple inches ! im 5 10 and 185 if it had the 850 in it I would not even be looking
    Should have put the damn 850 in the OG Rspec. I think it would be the perfect trail machine.
    2016 Alpine white Wolverine EPS
    Kenwood 2-way radio w/frs frequencies
    Super ATV half windshield tinted
    Viper Max 4000 widespool winch
    Dragonfire 3" 4-point harnesses
    2" Super ATV lift
    Pyle audio system
    Yamaha over fenders
    4" cage chop
    27" tusk Terabites
    JBS extreme sheave
    16g OD weights
    Purple Eibach Spring
    Slugs
    JBS Doors

a Yamaha product manager or some title similar to that said what owners kept asking for was an updated Rhino... small, but with a more powerful smoother quieter engine and cvt

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dog Daddy View Post
    Should have put the damn 850 in the OG Rspec. I think it would be the perfect trail machine.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Quote Originally Posted by Timmi View Post
    a Yamaha product manager or some title similar to that said what owners kept asking for was an updated Rhino... small, but with a more powerful smoother quieter engine and cvt
    Shit they never asked me. Lol.
    2016 Alpine white Wolverine EPS
    Kenwood 2-way radio w/frs frequencies
    Super ATV half windshield tinted
    Viper Max 4000 widespool winch
    Dragonfire 3" 4-point harnesses
    2" Super ATV lift
    Pyle audio system
    Yamaha over fenders
    4" cage chop
    27" tusk Terabites
    JBS extreme sheave
    16g OD weights
    Purple Eibach Spring
    Slugs
    JBS Doors

Me neither, like all these surveys and polls where they say "the majority wanted this" I know Yamaha does contact James about products. He told them the YXZ needed a six speed trans with a super low first gear and that the X4 " big tire kit" clutch weights were too light.
    If the new Yamaha is a combo of the X2 and YXZ it could be a good seller. It would have to have the YXZ engine with a cvt and 12"-15" suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dog Daddy View Post
    Shit they never asked me. Lol.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast