Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  48
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by 2020vikingvire View Post
    I ordered my jbs extreme sheave and slug kit Friday evening. I’m looking forward to the same performance as you reported. Your review of it sealed the deal for me. Thanks again. I also would like to thank everyone at jbs for taking the time to answer all my questions.
    Glad to share and help out! Be sure to watch James’s Viking install video and secondary service videos if you haven’t already. You can find them both on YouTube. They were very informative and helped me prepare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 V6, 27” QuadBoss

I appreciate the heads up. I have watched them a couple of times and every time I do I see something I missed. This will be my first time doing a project like this, but I believe it will go smoothly. I’m already getting anxious to try it out, but got to get it here first. Lol

I appreciate the heads up. I have watched them a couple of times and every time I do I see something I missed. This will be my first time doing a project like this, but I believe it will go smoothly. I’m already getting anxious to try it out, but got to get it here first. Lol
    I missed the 1-13/16” socket for the secondary spring. I realized it mid install and was delayed a day. Also, I bought a secondary clutch spring compression tool from Amazon to make it easier than the tire rim method. Was the EPI brand. A bit pricey but considering the years to come servicing the secondary I figured it would earn it’s keep in the long run. In all honesty, it would be really easy to make one too if you have any flat stock iron, all-thread, washers, and nuts.

2020 V6, 27” QuadBoss

I ordered me a 1 13/16 socket it arrived a couple days ago, but the package from jbs showed up this evening. I’m going to try to install it all tomorrow. I can’t wait to try it out.

5. Likes nwasparky liked this post
    I ordered me a 1 13/16 socket it arrived a couple days ago, but the package from jbs showed up this evening. I’m going to try to install it all tomorrow. I can’t wait to try it out.
    Good luck with it! Looking forward to reading your review!

2020 V6, 27” QuadBoss

I got the slug kit and extreme sheave, 17gram weights, and purple spring installed today. I haven’t had a chance to take it out and test it fully, but from what I have seen so far around the house it is a major improvement over stock. I cannot get over how smooth the engagement is now. The install went smoothly except for a hiccup when my torque wrench decided to go nuts and I broke one of the wet clutch cover bolts. Luckily I was able to get the broken stud out and called local dealers and no one had it in stock. The local ace hardware had one that would work so back in business. Sorry I didn’t take no pictures, I was like a kid at Christmas this morning getting started. I couldn’t wait lol. If anyone is on the fence about the jbs sheave kit don’t wait no longer it is definitely a great upgrade. Thanks James at jbs for a great product.

8. Likes nwasparky liked this post

Clutch Kit Decision

I got the slug kit and extreme sheave, 17gram weights, and purple spring installed today. I haven’t had a chance to take it out and test it fully, but from what I have seen so far around the house it is a major improvement over stock. I cannot get over how smooth the engagement is now. The install went smoothly except for a hiccup when my torque wrench decided to go nuts and I broke one of the wet clutch cover bolts. Luckily I was able to get the broken stud out and called local dealers and no one had it in stock. The local ace hardware had one that would work so back in business. Sorry I didn’t take no pictures, I was like a kid at Christmas this morning getting started. I couldn’t wait lol. If anyone is on the fence about the jbs sheave kit don’t wait no longer it is definitely a great upgrade. Thanks James at jbs for a great product.
    I’m darn sure enjoying mine more since the upgrade!

Check out the “Throttle Max” gas pedal if you haven’t already! It’s much more comfortable and It REALLY helps smooth out the throttle on bumpy terrain!!! No more foot bouncing up and down and trying to hold the throttle/RPM’s steady. IMHO...It’s another “worth the $$” product. I will say it took a little getting used to at first but it’s a great improvement! It has a hinged pedal adapter that can be used in the folded up (stock use) or folded down position (better throttle control) and it’s a 2 minute easy install.
    If you ride much you’ll probably feel the foot fatigue with holding your foot at an awkward position on the stock pedal. The Throttle Max pedal allows for a comfortable more natural foot position. Another nice addition is Seizmik side view mirrors. Break one and they’ll replace it no questions asked!!! They look sleek too!

2020 V6, 27” QuadBoss

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910