Likes Likes:  48
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

[mention]WV Hot Rod Rhino [/mention]
    Thanks James and Nikki!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 V6, 27” QuadBoss

2. Likes Timmi, Kenny G liked this post
    Any luck with the ultramatic grease? Whatever it takes, don't use anything else. You can run the dr pulley overdrive weights without grease but I wouldn't do it long term.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Quote Originally Posted by Timmi View Post
    Any luck with the ultramatic grease? Whatever it takes, don't use anything else. You can run the dr pulley overdrive weights without grease but I wouldn't do it long term.
    Haven’t purchased it yet but there’s at least one dealer 45 minutes away that has a shelf full. I’m calling a closer dealer tomorrow to see if they have it in stock

2020 V6, 27” QuadBoss

5. Likes Timmi liked this post
    Still haven’t picked up any ultramatic!
    The dealer I talked to locally didn’t have it after all. Anyone know if James and Nikki have received a shipment of ultramatic grease yet? I’m still waiting on them to send a tub.

2020 V6, 27” QuadBoss

last I heard for any shipments to anyone would be July 14

Quote Originally Posted by nwasparky View Post
    Still haven’t picked up any ultramatic!
    The dealer I talked to locally didn’t have it after all. Anyone know if James and Nikki have received a shipment of ultramatic grease yet? I’m still waiting on them to send a tub.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

8. Thanks nwasparky thanked for this post
    I too am new to this forum and also just bought a 2020 Viking vi ranch edition.
    This forum has a lot of good information for the Viking. I spoke with James yesterday about a clutch kit for mine. He was very helpful and took the time to answer all my questions. I am very interested to hear how you like yours when you get it installed, because what you described as your riding style and terrain is a lot like mine and our machines are identical. So please let us know how you like it vs stock form. The clutch kit is going to be one of my first upgrades. Sure do love the Viking so far!!

10. Likes nwasparky, Timmi liked this post
    Loving our Viking-VI too! I’m waiting on Ultramatic grease to ship before I can install the clutch and slug kit. They’ve had trouble getting it at JBS due to Covid-19, but I’ll certainly be posting my thoughts and experiences with it when the time comes.

2020 V6, 27” QuadBoss

12. Likes Timmi, 2020vikingvire liked this post
    welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by 2020vikingvire View Post
    I too am new to this forum and also just bought a 2020 Viking vi ranch edition.
    This forum has a lot of good information for the Viking. I spoke with James yesterday about a clutch kit for mine. He was very helpful and took the time to answer all my questions. I am very interested to hear how you like yours when you get it installed, because what you described as your riding style and terrain is a lot like mine and our machines are identical. So please let us know how you like it vs stock form. The clutch kit is going to be one of my first upgrades. Sure do love the Viking so far!!

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

14. Thanks 2020vikingvire thanked for this post
    If you need polyurea grease I found some on Rocky mountain atv's website they are in Payson ut. They have yamalube polyurea grease I ordered 6 tubes of it shipping is cheap they have pics of the 10 oz. Tube but they changed to 5 oz. Tubes
    08 700 SE,JBS stage2 Extreme sheave ,16gr. Gold spring,slugged,MSD 3D,JBS ported head + 2 valves ,CP 11:1 piston,reverse gear upgrade,stage 1 raptor cam,Weller studs,Alba TB,uni filter, Axia tip,Dynatec coil,4 seater extended cage,2" CFM lift,wheel spacers,Black rhino rear diff support,26"Bighorns, ITP SS112 wheels ,ssv works sound bar,aluminum roof,full windshield ,street legal, rear bumper .led back up lights,Ryde on dust cover. 10" rigid combo, firestorm heater,Alba temp gauge.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHolland View Post
    I brought a used 2016 Yamaha Viking vi eps ranch and it is not getting started in the gear?
    Any ideas what could be wrong?
    Mine won’t start unless it’s in neutral. That’s typical

2020 V6, 27” QuadBoss

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast