» Today's Birthdays

Todd (43)
Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHolland View Post
    I brought a used 2016 Yamaha Viking vi eps ranch and it is not getting started in the gear?
    Any ideas what could be wrong?
    Mine wonít start unless itís in neutral. Thatís typical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 V6, 27Ē QuadBoss

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    If you need polyurea grease I found some on Rocky mountain atv's website they are in Payson ut. They have yamalube polyurea grease I ordered 6 tubes of it shipping is cheap they have pics of the 10 oz. Tube but they changed to 5 oz. Tubes
    Iíve been told the Ultramatic grease will work in place of the polyurea grease.

2020 V6, 27Ē QuadBoss

Quote Originally Posted by nwasparky View Post
    Iíve been told the Ultramatic grease will work in place of the polyurea grease.

It might in an emergency but i think James said in high temperature it can leak out i think in the secondary and center of primary I would use the yamalube polyurea they got my mine in 2 days
    08 700 SE,JBS stage2 Extreme sheave ,16gr. Gold spring,slugged,MSD 3D,JBS ported head + 2 valves ,CP 11:1 piston,reverse gear upgrade,stage 1 raptor cam,Weller studs,Alba TB,uni filter, Axia tip,Dynatec coil,4 seater extended cage,2" CFM lift,wheel spacers,Black rhino rear diff support,26"Bighorns, ITP SS112 wheels ,ssv works sound bar,aluminum roof,full windshield ,street legal, rear bumper .led back up lights,Ryde on dust cover. 10" rigid combo, firestorm heater,Alba temp gauge.

I brought a used 2016 Yamaha Viking vi eps ranch and it is not getting started in the gear?
    Any ideas what could be wrong?
    On my Wolverine, the only way it will start in gear is to push down on the brake pedal. Otherwise it has to be in neutral to start.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    It might in an emergency but i think James said in high temperature it can leak out i think in the secondary and center of primary I would use the yamalube polyurea they got my mine in 2 days
    Jamesí video says that after 1000 miles Ultramatic can get runny and start to seep out, but he also mentions that itís better than what the manual calls for. Iíll be servicing every 1000 to 1500 miles and Iíll be installing new grease seals as easy as they are to replace while I have it apart. Itís not hard to open up the clutch case and check for seeping in between servicing to monitor. I made a quick call to the head service tech at Yamaha of Harrison today and he said that you can run the Ultramatic without issues but recommended no more than 1500 mile service intervals, more frequent down to 1000 miles the harder you run it. He said that if youíre going to run in extreme conditions, any high temp moly grease would suffice to grease the sheave collars.

2020 V6, 27Ē QuadBoss

6. Likes Timmi liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by nwasparky View Post
    Mine wonít start unless itís in neutral. Thatís typical

Yes that is what i am trying so say. I pulled the brake pedal and tried every other thing but still no luck. I am a little worried, is this an issue with my machine or it is normal?

Clutch Kit Decision

Yes that is what i am trying so say. I pulled the brake pedal and tried every other thing but still no luck. I am a little worried, is this an issue with my machine or it is normal?
    https://youtu.be/TdYhEYj7BE8

Itís not supposed to start in any position but neutral unless your foot is on the brake pedal. Yamaha designed it that way. This video might help you troubleshoot otherwise if thatís not the answer to what I believe youíre asking.

2020 V6, 27Ē QuadBoss

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678