» Today's Birthdays

None
Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  45
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 89 of 89
  1. #81
    nwasparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Rogers AR
    Posts
    89

    Bingo! We’re back in business!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 V6, 27” QuadBoss

  2. Likes Timmi liked this post
  3. #82
    nwasparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Rogers AR
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by nwasparky View Post

    Bingo! We’re back in business!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    $34 for socket and adapter at NAPA auto


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 V6, 27” QuadBoss

  4. Likes Timmi, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
  5. #83
    nwasparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Rogers AR
    Posts
    89
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4756.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	13830
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4755.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	13831
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4754.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	13832
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4753.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	13833
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4752.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	13834


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 V6, 27” QuadBoss

  6. Likes Timmi liked this post
  7. #84
    nwasparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Rogers AR
    Posts
    89

    Clutch Kit Decision

    Finished installing the HotRod Extreme Sheave, purple spring, slugs, and 18g weights. I’ve been out riding and testing it on familiar stretches and hills. It’s DAMN sure faster on the flat!!! It pulls harder through the mid range, accelerates much harder from a dead stop, pulls hills faster, and keeps speed better going into one! Great back shifting! The clutch engages firmer yet smoother without the stock
    grab-grab feel when easing into the throttle. Cutting loose on the dirt roads was much funner! It has a quicker firmer throttle response and more power to break loose and drift the corners easier. Not bad for this heavy long wheel base Viking-6! I’m very impressed with it so far!!! I can’t wait to go hit the creek and backroads and try out Low gear and crawl up some steep trails with it!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 V6, 27” QuadBoss

  8. Likes therebel19, Timmi liked this post
  9. #85
    nwasparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Rogers AR
    Posts
    89
    I governed out at 56-57 mph on a good long flat stretch of road and consistently held 55 on a long slight incline. There’s two good long hills around here that before the kit, I could hit them at full throttle with my speed up and could maintain 27-28 mph & 36-37 mph respectively. After the kit I can maintain 35-36 mph & 46-47 on the same two hills! Proofs in the pudding boys! I’m sold! Good work JBS!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 V6, 27” QuadBoss

  10. Likes therebel19, Timmi liked this post
  11. #86
    nwasparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Rogers AR
    Posts
    89

    Clutch Kit Decision

    Ha! I just got text from my neighbor Roy! He’s got a bone stock 2018 3 seater Viking and happened to be out riding when I blew past him at 55+ mph earlier. He said he tried to catch up but I just kept pulling farther away! We ride together often and tear up the backroads and he’s never had a problem catching me before this evening. He’s seen me working on it in my garage for a couple evenings now and is quizzing me about it. I told him I was servicing it and that he’s just getting slow in his old age and can’t keep up no more, then sent him a picture of my “ThrottleMax” foot pedal with smileys!
    I’m gonna string him along for a day or two and then let him in on it when he spots the JBS stickers!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 V6, 27” QuadBoss

  12. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino, Timmi thanked for this post
    Likes Timmi, therebel19, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
  13. #87
    Administrator WV Hot Rod Rhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Mount Hope, West Virginia, United States
    Posts
    8,729
    Quote Originally Posted by nwasparky View Post
    Ha! I just got text from my neighbor Roy! He’s got a bone stock 2018 3 seater Viking and happened to be out riding when I blew past him at 55+ mph earlier. He said he tried to catch up but I just kept pulling farther away! We ride together often and tear up the backroads and he’s never had a problem catching me before this evening. He’s seen me working on it in my garage for a couple evenings now and is quizzing me about it. I told him I was servicing it and that he’s just getting slow in his old age and can’t keep up no more, then sent him a picture of my “ThrottleMax” foot pedal with smileys!
    I’m gonna string him along for a day or two and then let him in on it when he spots the JBS stickers!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thats awesome!!!
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web http://www.jbshotrodperformance.com/
    Email to - jamesbodyshop@hotmail.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

  14. Thanks nwasparky thanked for this post
    Likes Timmi, nwasparky liked this post
  15. #88
    Ridin' and Guidin' Timmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Christiansburg Va
    Posts
    9,993
    James built a 777cc big bore stroker for a friend of ours with a Viking. James built him a custom dom cage and he has JBS doors. It's so badass I would have one like it in a minute if I didn't have my X2. He surprised some people in a KRX our last ride by running 60+ right along with the big twin engines.

    "
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Alba Racing ECU

  16. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, nwasparky liked this post
  17. #89
    nwasparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Rogers AR
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmi View Post
    James built a 777cc big bore stroker for a friend of ours with a Viking. James built him a custom dom cage and he has JBS doors. It's so badass I would have one like it in a minute if I didn't have my X2. He surprised some people in a KRX our last ride by running 60+ right along with the big twin engines.
    I’d love to sink some money in a stroker... but my better half would sink a red hot foot in my butt if I spend anymore on it right now! I got “the look” for showing her a picture of the winch I want !
    I think I’ll bury it up next time we’re out riding and have my dad staged to come by at just the right time to rescue us.....and say, “see honey, we got lucky this time! When I said I wanted a winch, it was for yours and the children’s safety! Don’t want to get stranded!”


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 V6, 27” QuadBoss

  18. Likes Timmi liked this post
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1