Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Gaia gps app

Gaia gps app

NEW CELL PHONE COVERAGE MAPS ON GAIA GPS APP

Track where you can find cell service anywhere in the United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico with the new Cell Phone Coverage maps in your Gaia GPS App. Now you no longer need to worry about unexpectedly losing signal. These seven new overlays define where major cell phone carriers reach across the country.
    Whether you’re headed to the national parks, planning a thru-hike, or going into the backcountry for a few nights, use these maps to find out if you’ll be able to send texts, make calls, or access the internet anywhere you plan to go in the US.
    The new Cell Phone Coverage maps include unique maps for AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Southern Linc, and all carriers combined in the Continental US, Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico. Each map delineates voice and broadband coverage for 3G, 4G, and LTE as indicated by the color opacity. The lightest colors represent 3G and the darkest representing LTE.
    To view coverage for Alaska carriers including ASTAC, Bristol Bay Telephone Coop Inc., Copper Valley Telecom, Cordova, Telecom Coop, GCI, OTZ Telecom, TelAlaska, and Windy City Cellular, view the “All Carriers” map.
    Take Cell Phone Coverage maps with you by downloading them before you go with a Premium account. To view the maps, select the layers icon on the Gaia GPS iOS and Android apps or on gaiagps.com, then select “add map layers.” Next, visit “Feature/Weather Overlays” and look for “Cell coverage” and then select from AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Southern Linc, or Cell Coverage – All Carriers maps.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

we use gaia. polaris ride commad did not work on my tablet very good. locked up all the time. Gaia has worked flawlessly for over a year. Has something to do with the operating system in the tablet.

is it an android tablet? the polaris app works great on my android phone

Quote Originally Posted by Steel City Rhino View Post
    we use gaia. polaris ride commad did not work on my tablet very good. locked up all the time. Gaia has worked flawlessly for over a year. Has something to do with the operating system in the tablet.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Not sure. it is a samsung galaxy 10.1. My son Blaise would no. that stuff is all out of my pay grade.

5. Likes Timmi liked this post