» Today's Birthdays

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Covid 19

Covid 19

I felt like I should share this with you all. All of this sucks no matter which side your are on, it broke my heart tonight when my little girls prayed that the virus goes away and people don't go into places even though they have being saying this prayer since the whole outbreak. They are 4 and 7 and don't really understand what's going on. I know some of you don't believe in religion but we are all praying that everyone stay safe and this end quickly rather we agree or not on the current situation. For those that don't believe in prayer, then please know that we hope you all stay safe and healthy.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

My job has had me ratcheted down tight because of the virus. it's an international company with the ceo being in Europe. up until July 1st, anyone travelling out side their local work area, which is a radius of forty miles from the facility, had to self quarantine for 14 days. we are classed as "essential" (which is a far over reaching action by our government) because we make space/defense/medical components.
    the local university has been shut down since March, as well as other manufacturers in this region.
    The economic impact has put some places out of business. All food services are delivery or drive through, with some outdoor dining with restrictions. Just in the last two weeks, it's began to not look so much like a ghost town.
    I do have to say I enjoyed driving to work and back without people trying to run over me. That too has changed in the last few weeks.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Alba Racing ECU

I work for the State and never got sent home. Many days I was sitting in the office with all the lights off thinking what am I doing here but at least I had a job and didn't have to take off like so many others. I don't know if you can recatch the virus. It would be great if you couldn't and once you had it, it was over with. It would also be nice if there was a way to test if you already had it. I think a lot of people had it and didn't even know. If you already had it, can't get it again, and can't spread it, then people should be able to go back to work.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

All government employees are essential

I swear I think I had this virus last fall. I was sick for three months. Even with antibiotics I couldn't get rid of the cough.

"
    Alba Racing ECU

5. Likes Rhino SE 66 liked this post
    My wife and I had something back in January. The Doctors didn't know what it was. Steroid and antibiotic shot plus steroid pills and antibiotics for me finally got me over it. Nothing but snot and chest congestion.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

Much appreciation for the prayers! We too are putting our trust and faith in God, and praying for our nation. My wife works at Mercy Hospital and is in contact with COVID patients daily now! We’re praying for protection for her and all her colleagues but more importantly, praying for healing and restoration to those who have been infected and affected by COVID 19. It’s good to hear there’s fellow believers out there praying for our country and our fellow citizens! Thanks brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 V6, 27” QuadBoss

Vendor Baxter Built Fabrications's Avatar
    We had our 1st Covid positive at my day job, today!!!! My wife is an ER nurse...… I txt her and said we had our 1st Covid positive at work. She replied, Oh No, your all going to die, could you please let Zoey out and feed her when you get home. LOL
    "Zoey is our Bostin Terrier and this was meant as a joke." Maybe Covid isn't a joke but how it's been handled is a joke. Do not take this wrong. M wife is a good nurse and loves to save lives. She has used her skills in the trails, in a nasty incident, we came up on. I've never been prouder. She is the reason we carry some pretty serious 1st aid kits. But...…… We have to work threw it and not be dumb. It claims lives, so does our hobby, and I've seen it 1st hand on multiple occasions. People die, we live until we don't. Stay safe and have some fun!!!!! In our sport, where your belts or 5 points. I hope to meat some of you!!!!
    08 Resurrected Rhino build and your custom SXS fabrication shop @ Baxter Built Fabrications. Give me a call at 419-953-8509 if you have any questions.

9. Likes Timmi, therebel19 liked this post
    As long as you are rioting or peacefully protesting you can't get it lol.
    08 700 SE,JBS stage2 Extreme sheave ,16gr. Gold spring,slugged,MSD 3D,JBS ported head + 2 valves ,CP 11:1 piston,reverse gear upgrade,stage 1 raptor cam,Weller studs,Alba TB,uni filter, Axia tip,Dynatec coil,4 seater extended cage,2" CFM lift,wheel spacers,Black rhino rear diff support,26"Bighorns, ITP SS112 wheels ,ssv works sound bar,aluminum roof,full windshield ,street legal, rear bumper .led back up lights,Ryde on dust cover. 10" rigid combo, firestorm heater,Alba temp gauge.

11. Likes therebel19 liked this post
    True guys. My wife teaches so I've got a little more sentimental about children as I get older but thank your spouses for being on the front line.

Baxter, keep that dog feed. Hell and Covid have no furry as a women's scorn.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

13. Thanks nwasparky thanked for this post
    Yea funny how that works

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    As long as you are rioting or peacefully protesting you can't get it lol.

"
    Alba Racing ECU