Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Just in case rescue kits

Just In Case Rescue provides comprehensive Trauma and First Aid Kits for outdoor motorsport and adventure. Just in Case Rescue kits are made by a veteran owned company of outdoor enthusiasts. Three different levels of kits are available, Basic, Advanced and Elite. The flag ship kit, the Elite, has everything you would need to treat serious, life threatening injuries.
    The Elite Kit contains:

1 – GEN 4 Orange Recon Tourniquet, 1 – 2″ Elastic Bandage, 4 – 2″x 2″ Sterile Gauze, 8 – 4″x 4″ Sterile Gauze, 1 – 5″x 9″ Abdominal Pad, 1 – Conforming Gauze 4″x 4.1 yds., 1 – NAR 4” ETD,
    1 – NAR Compressed Gauze 4” X 4.1 yds, 1 – Trauma Blood Stopper Bandage, 16 – Bandage Strips 1″x 3″, 4 – Bandage Strips 2″x 4″, 2 – Knuckle Bandages, 2 – Fingertip Bandages, 5 – Butterfly Closure Strips, 2 – Burn Gel, 4 – Sting & Bite Wipes, 4 – BZK Wipes, 4 – Iodine Wipes, 4 – Alcohol Wipes, 1 – CPR Face Shield, 1 – Emergency Blanket, 1 – EMT Shears 7.25″, 1 – Liquid Skin, 2 – Triple Antibiotics, 1 – Lip Balm Stick, 2 – Ammonia Inhalants, 1 – Medical Tape, 2 – Pain Relievers, 2 – Nitrile Gloves, 1 – Plastic Whistle
    1 – Tweezer, 1 – Tongue Depressor, 1 – Triangle Bandage, 1 – Major Bleed Instructional Card
    1 – Mini Duct Tape 2” x 100”

The kit comes in a “Rip-Away” pouch that attaches to the rear base via a hook & loop panel so that it can be easily removed in the event of an emergency. A handle on the pouch is easily accessible and with only the pull of your hand can be deployed. Additionally, the bag can be opened while still attached to the base on a headrest or other mounting style and three tiered panels are revealed. Finally, the front of the bag is covered with a laser-cut hook & loop MOLLE panel for storing additional tools, mounting morale patches, or attaching additional MOLLE gear. This panel comes with a rubber red cross emblem included with the bag. The compact 6″L x 4″W x 8″H. size is perfect for UTV’s, AtTV’s Dirt Bikes or any other type of vehicle you would want to mount them too. The Elite kit weighs in at just under 2 lbs., light enough for camping, hiking or that day trip for fishing.
    Just In Case Rescue kits start at just $40.00 for the Basic kit, $55.00 for the Advanced kit and $90.00 for the Elite kit. Contact justincaserescue.com. Phone: 909-906-3096

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

I like those. Much better than the first aid kit that is buried in my tool bag.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

same with me

Quote Originally Posted by therebel19 View Post
    I like those. Much better than the first aid kit that is buried in my tool bag.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar