Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Mule Fxt pro

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mule Fxt pro

I know that there is no Mule section on this forum so I figured this would be the best way to ask a Kawasaki question. I have a friend who is considering the Fxtpro Mule, has anyone had experience with it trail riding, he would like to do lift kit with wheels and tires ,can it get around in the woods? Does it have a problem climbing up hills,banks,and such? I have read that it will climb but not fast. He has been in my T4 a number of times in somewhat extreme situations and knows how much it will climb ,dig and crawl through a lot of things. He's hoping to get the" best of both worlds" ,so to speak, or as close as possible for work and play. I know top speed is limited but are there performance upgrades for the mule i.e. tuning, clutch,exhaust? If this should be in another place feel free to move as needed.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    2013 Teryx4 750 le Highlifter lift, 28x10s on all corners, snorkels , magnaflow exhaust, carbon fiber hood graphics, fiberglass stereo system with 4 6x9s soon to be redone, home built led whips more to come.

the suspension travel is very short, shocks aren't made for trail riding, no front diff lock
    they are reliable and roomy just rough riding on trails

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

I have looked at a few of those videos, and he is trying to somewhat stay in a budget.I tried to find there shock and lift kits but they don't have them on their website as far as I can tell.I did see a company called Elka I think that makes suspension upgrades but where pretty expensive.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    2013 Teryx4 750 le Highlifter lift, 28x10s on all corners, snorkels , magnaflow exhaust, carbon fiber hood graphics, fiberglass stereo system with 4 6x9s soon to be redone, home built led whips more to come.

Elka is top of the line in shock absorbers, well worth the money. A lift will make the already harsh ride of the mule even harsher.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

I ran elka stage4’s with a 3” lift on my rhino 450 at slow speeds u wont notice much but at speeds they r like a cadillac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

Even today, fxt pro is my fav.

I'd recommend this long term review video.

I like them ok for work more than trail, same as I said in post #2 two years ago. The Chery 3 cylinder seems reliable enough. the gearing is very low even in high range. no front diff lock is a negative for me.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar