Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Vision x overlander led lights

VISION X OVERLANDER LED LIGHTS

LIGHT UP YOUR CAMPSITE OR THE TRAIL BEHIND YOUR UTV

Overland UTV explorers, Vision X has new Overland Area LED Lights for lighting up your campsite or seeing obstacles/terrain when in reverse. Brighten up your adventures with 1,140 Lumens of LED power with only a 15-Watt draw and 60/40-degree optics. Each Overland LED light kit has a two-way Armor Series bracket for mounting on racks or bumpers and a wiring harness. Slim housings are vented to prevent condensation but are water- and dust-proof. Single Overland light kits are $69.00, Duals are $187.00, and Dual Reverse kits are $199.00. See your dealer or www.visionxoffroad.com.
    Vision XOverlander LED light kits come in Single, dual and dual reverse.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

There are so many LEDs out there, I get lost looking at them. I've ran rigid and ebay specials. Some of the ebay specials were OK, some not at all. The Rigids were nice but I'm not sure worth the money. Is there a good reference out there that has real specs and comparisons? I see Lumens listed on different LEDs but I can tell you there is no way some of the ebay specials produced what they claimed. $200 is about as far as I'm willing to go.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

I have rigid side shooters, they were $234 worth every penny. Vision X is good quality also.

Quote Originally Posted by therebel19 View Post
    There are so many LEDs out there, I get lost looking at them. I've ran rigid and ebay specials. Some of the ebay specials were OK, some not at all. The Rigids were nice but I'm not sure worth the money. Is there a good reference out there that has real specs and comparisons? I see Lumens listed on different LEDs but I can tell you there is no way some of the ebay specials produced what they claimed. $200 is about as far as I'm willing to go.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

4. Thanks therebel19 thanked for this post