Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Yamaha viking jbs extreme clutch and spring

I have 2015 yamaha viking, currently replacing the wet clutch assembly,while it's down I was going to slug the wet clutch and thinking of the jbs extreme clutch kit with the purple spring. Will my CV cover still fit after installing the upgrade. 30 inch zillas and 2 inch lift. I'm not a mudder, I do a lot of deer lease work,disc, pulling brush hog, hauling corn. I only mud when I can't go around.

yes the cover will absolutely still fit. you'll love the increased throttle response with the JBS clutch

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Yamaha Viking hot rod extreme

Talked with jbs today, ordered the hotrod 3xtreme kit with the spring, and complete wet clutch assembly with wet clutch slugs,,, can't wait to get it all in and running.

4. Likes Timmi liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pevey View Post
    Talked with jbs today, ordered the hotrod 3xtreme kit with the spring, and complete wet clutch assembly with wet clutch slugs,,, can't wait to get it all in and running.
    I’m running 27” on stock suspension and just installed the extreme sheave kit, purple spring, and slugs. It really woke my Viking-VI up! You made the right decision going with JBS! Can’t be beat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 V6, 27” QuadBoss

6. Likes Timmi liked this post