Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Performance Electric-UTV’S

Performance Electric-UTV’S Are Coming

Performance E-UTV

Vanderhall, the company competing against the Polaris Slingshot in the 3 wheeled roadster market is about to launch the Navarro, an off-road capable, all electric UTV hinting that the performance Electric-UTV is coming. Their current line of roadsters are available with several power options including a 1.5l turbo charged, gas engine with 194 horsepower and an option using twin 52 kW motors with a retail price tag between $30,000- $40,000. There’s no word yet on how many electric motors will be in the Navaro or in what price range. If they can make this performance Electric-UTV street legal and long range capable, price will not be a big issue. But we doubt they with go through that process. Stay tuned for more info here or check out www.vanderhallusa.com
    Will it be street legal like the roadsters?

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

If they are going to do it, then it needs an electric motor at each wheel that can be operated individually. It would be like my kids remote control car that does instant donuts because the motors can spin in different directions. That could be fun and we would never have to go the the fair to ride rides anymore.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

3. Likes JoshK, Timmi liked this post
    https://www.slashgear.com/four-reaso...-you-27604474/

Quote Originally Posted by therebel19 View Post
    If they are going to do it, then it needs an electric motor at each wheel that can be operated individually. It would be like my kids remote control car that does instant donuts because the motors can spin in different directions. That could be fun and we would never have to go the the fair to ride rides anymore.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

5. Likes therebel19 liked this post

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

When it comes to the three-wheeled roadster market, Polaris Slingshot continues to be a big player. But other companies have also entered the market, including Can-Am and Campagna. Demand for performance vehicles continues to be strong and electric vehicles are becoming more popular. Some of the most popular electric UTVs in recent years have been the Polaris Ranger EV, Yamaha YXZ1000R, Can-Am Defender Electric, and Mahindra Roxor.

not all those are electric, but some popular models for sure.
    I am unaware of an electric version of the Yamaha YXZ1000R and Mahindra Roxor.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkCros View Post
    When it comes to the three-wheeled roadster market, Polaris Slingshot continues to be a big player. But other companies have also entered the market, including Can-Am and Campagna. Demand for performance vehicles continues to be strong and electric vehicles are becoming more popular. Some of the most popular electric UTVs in recent years have been the Polaris Ranger EV, Yamaha YXZ1000R, Can-Am Defender Electric, and Mahindra Roxor.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Excuse me. I recently talked to a comrade on this subject and he assured me that electric versions of the YXZ1000R and Mahindra Roxor are already available. I have it in my memory, but I haven't verified this information. Apparently my comrade was making a joke and I didn't get it.

I can't find any info on either of those two having an electric version. The Roxor is ancient technology, they need to advance their entire vehicle before considering electric drivetrain.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkCros View Post
    Excuse me. I recently talked to a comrade on this subject and he assured me that electric versions of the YXZ1000R and Mahindra Roxor are already available. I have it in my memory, but I haven't verified this information. Apparently my comrade was making a joke and I didn't get it.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

I agree with you, the Roxor is indeed based on an old design, but it is still popular with off-road enthusiasts because of its simplicity and durability. Especially since M&M already has an electric version of the KUV100 compact SUV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast