Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Throttle problem (I Think)

I recently replaced my throttle cable on my 2013 t4 le after it broke. Put everything back together put about 50 miles on it, parked it ,few days later started fine started down the road and 25 mph was all it had. After checking a few things figured out it was not pumping enough fuel - it was the original one--so I replaced the pump, starts fine but as some as you touch the pedal it dies ,it will restart and idle just great if you give it a little throttle when starting it will rev up and down and come to idle after letting off but die as soon as you touch the pedal. There is a weird clicking noise from the valve thing on the back of the throttle body where the 3 hoses are connected to. My next thought was the tps but don't know where it is located at or how to test it. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    2013 Teryx4 750 le Highlifter lift, 28x10s on all corners, snorkels , magnaflow exhaust, carbon fiber hood graphics, fiberglass stereo system with 4 6x9s soon to be redone, home built led whips more to come.

Do not have this car but here's a thought::: TPS should be on the side of throttle body plate shaft, probably opposite side of the throttle cable mounting box.
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

3. Thanks Timmi thanked for this post