Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Vendor Baxter Built Fabrications's Avatar

My first bumper I built for my Rhino

This was the first bumper I built for my Rhino.I wanted it tucked up close to the hood but then the hood won't open so I made it tilt.Worked great for getting to things and looked clean. but I had a guy that had to have it.lol

2. Likes TBOMB, 123.bert0621 liked this post
    Your rhino has defiantly went threw some changes over the years. Lol

Sent from the drivers seat of my truck.

JBS 787, bored throttle body , +1ported head, JBS deshrowded valves,kibble white valve springs, muzzy exshaust,dynatek coil,TCP oil cooler, triple pass radiator,billit one steering rack,heavy duty steering tierods, heim joints,+6 long travel,tilt wheel, radius roll cage, JBS rear splash shield
    Bead lock wheels , bear claw tires , power steering

Cool idea to have it hinge
    2016 YXZ Yellow SE

old ride 2 11 Polaris RZR XP 900 White Lightning Edition all stock for now.

old old ride. 06 JBS built 686 , Benachmark ported head , Falicon rod , JBS sheave , Alba pipe and fuel pump , custom cage , HID head lights , 26" GBC Dirt Tamers on SS212 wheels , Superwinch Terra 45 w/ Synthetic Rope , Dynatek CDI

Quote Originally Posted by T.Rhino View Post
    Your rhino has defiantly went threw some changes over the years. Lol

Sent from the drivers seat of my truck.
    This is the 3rd and final cage going on it now.lol I won't be selling to many parts off if it anymore because they're not going to fit anything.lol

Jason pretty cool idea, but did it rattle? I've been looking at a front bump and they tilt forward also so the hood can be opened. Concerned about that rattling all day.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

VERN...... that's me. :-) 09-rhino700's Avatar
    That's a very cool bumper... I like this guard that bolts to the stock bumper.

That hinge idea is a good one.
    2016 Ranger 900 XP Crew Titanium Matte
    SATV 6" lift, 32" Mudder Inlaws, Snorkeled, Full Glass Windshield

Gone
    2015 Polaris Sportsman 570 EPS
    2014 Polaris Ranger 800 EFI
    2011 Grizzly 700 EPS
    2005 Yamaha Rhino 660
    2009 Polaris Sporstman 500HO

Youtube-OleNasty79

Facebook-OleNasty79

That is nice also. I'd like to get my winch up out of the water/mud, which the bumper does.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

There was no rattleing on that bumper.The pins that held it up had no play so it was a tight fit.Trust me I hate rattles buddy.That's why we are doing the R&D and cost annalise on the carbon fiber doors on my Rhino.I'd like to go production on them if I can keep cost descent.

11. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    09rhino700 where would i find a guard like that
    2013 camo 700 jbs sheave,purple spring,2" lift 27" big horns heater,horn stereo,alum roof,warn winch,windshield front and rear snow plow,dyntec,JBS rad and rear mud guards rzr seats with 4 pt harnesses power steering txs to james and nikki and a long list of wants----- my first quad was a 230 timberjack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast