Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1000 or 850?

Quote Originally Posted by AkRhino View Post
    Timmi, do you know when they release the new 2023 machines?
    the way things are going right now, people can't even get 2022 models, so Lord only knows. I'll reply if I hear anything.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Appreciate it Timmi.

3. Likes Timmi liked this post
    I still haven't heard anything about new models, I haven't forgotten about it though

I know this forum isn't so active anymore, most people have gone to facebook. James is going to get this site migrated to another host, maybe that will help .

James is slammed with work, Rmax sheaves as well as Kawasaki krx and teryx sheaves are selling as fast or faster than he can get the parts and get them milled.
    Last edited by Timmi; 03-04-2022 at 02:03 PM.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

5. Thanks AkRhino thanked for this post
    Looks like I'm picking up an X2 850 soon, hate to part with the Rhino, there's a lot of blood and sweat put into that machine and she's been a good one but don't need 2 sxs's. Going to look at a 2021 X2 in the silver color scheme, about 560 miles and looks to be well taken care of too.

if you haven't driven an X2, they are the closest thing to a Rhino that Yamaha has made. small size, dump bed, but with a smooth, quiet engine and cvt. I love mine. Of course, I have JBS Eibach suspension springs and JBS clutch which make it ride and perform way better than stock. But even stock they are nice.

Looks like I'm picking up an X2 850 soon, hate to part with the Rhino, there's a lot of blood and sweat put into that machine and she's been a good one but don't need 2 sxs's. Going to look at a 2021 X2 in the silver color scheme, about 560 miles and looks to be well taken care of too.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Quote Originally Posted by Timmi View Post
    if you haven't driven an X2, they are the closest thing to a Rhino that Yamaha has made. small size, dump bed, but with a smooth, quiet engine and cvt. I love mine. Of course, I have JBS Eibach suspension springs and JBS clutch which make it ride and perform way better than stock. But even stock they are nice.
    That's why I'm going with the X2, unfortunately for me the guy sold the machine last night so the search continues. I'd buy a new one but there are none up here in Alaska.

9. Likes Timmi liked this post
    Local dealer is getting me a 2023 X2 XT-R with a windshield, brushguard and 4 year Y.E.S. warranty, should take delivery in the spring, gonna be a long winter. lol

11. Likes Timmi liked this post
    I contacted my dealer a couple of weeks ago about the new X2 they supposedly ordered for me and they told me they haven’t ordered it yet, said Yamaha told them to wait until February, wish they would have told me ahead of time but they didn’t. So I found a 2022 X2 XTR that came with a windshield, chains and a snow plow, machine only had 50 miles on it so it is basically brand new. Pretty stoked and I saved myself $3500 over buying a brand new 2023. I’ve already added a 32” light bar and will eventually add a rear window, side curtains, and brush guard if I can find one that will fit this machine.

13. Likes Timmi liked this post
    post some photos if you get a chance. I see rmax for sale all the time but rarely see x2 or x4 for sale. sounds like you got a steal

I contacted my dealer a couple of weeks ago about the new X2 they supposedly ordered for me and they told me they haven’t ordered it yet, said Yamaha told them to wait until February, wish they would have told me ahead of time but they didn’t. So I found a 2022 X2 XTR that came with a windshield, chains and a snow plow, machine only had 50 miles on it so it is basically brand new. Pretty stoked and I saved myself $3500 over buying a brand new 2023. I’ve already added a 32” light bar and will eventually add a rear window, side curtains, and brush guard if I can find one that will fit this machine.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wolverine - Copy.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	152.6 KB