Thanks Thanks:  31
Likes Likes:  138
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hump View Post
    I was getting a little irritated with all the problems Friday morning before we even made it off the pavement, but all in all I think the whole weekend went great. Hate to see the long haul people have any trouble, but these trails are hard on you, and if you don't run them very much, they are really mean to you. We done a great job of keeping everyone together. I don't remember a group ride ever where we were able to do that this well. I had a great time and didn't want to go home.
    I'm with ya bro !!

It does make a feller "smother" a lil with stop n go traffic , and sitting still for long periods of time. I pretty much go to socialize....talk to the peeps in person , that I carry on with on here all year long ...except for Teddy...he's still a prick !! lmao
    08 700 ...

Hump , the only thing that would've made the ride better was , if Denny was there !!! That-away I could have cracked a lot of old-fart jokes !!!
    08 700 ...

3. Likes Hump, WV Hot Rod Rhino, 08Rhino450SE liked this post
    X2... i got lots of miles and tons of excuses but one day i hope to make it to a spring ride. For me its because there is an off chance may be some ice n snow as a bonus. If i ever do you n Hump mean alot in the rhino world i live in!!
    Love the vid Hump!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fabricator View Post
    Looked like an awesome time, One of these years I'm gonna make it to the spring ride.
    Its one of the things on the so called bucket list. want to meet all you great people.
    2012 blue 700
    JBS Stage 2 Extreme sheave: 15gram sliders: gold spring: Dynatek: JBS splash guards: JBS Slugged clutch: 30x9/10x14 Monster Mayhem: 14" ss212: 2"+ JD lift: 4500lb champion winch: hyperlube radiator treatment: rzr seats-JD lowered: JD 3" cage chop: blue underglows/dome light: JD aluminum roof: JD tower speaker bar with 4 1/2" and bluetooth amp: 42" light bar forward cubes rear: Half windshield: Snorkel your UTV by JD:

5. Thanks Hump thanked for this post
    I forgot to turn my camera off and used up all the memory or I would have had a lot of good video from Saturday. Didn't get much, just threw it all together. I figured it was better than nothing.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

7. Likes scottwv liked this post
    Nice video Hump!

Do you have different shocks on your Rhino?

What's a decent photo sharing site? I have around 600 pics to share from the ride

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

shutterfly, flickr, smugmug, photobucket

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

let me know if this works, I uploaded these last night but couldn't share from my phone for some reason.
    it has the 3rd fall ride and some other pics along with the 4th fall ride pics

https://jbs3rdannualfallride.shutter...m/pictures/594
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

12. Thanks 08Rhino450SE, Fabricator, flimmy, jd283 thanked for this post
    Likes 08Rhino450SE, flimmy liked this post
    yep works fine, thanks!

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scottwv View Post
    Hump , the only thing that would've made the ride better was , if Denny was there !!! That-away I could have cracked a lot of old-fart jokes !!!
    sorry dude, i was off on special assignment, or more appropriately, oh never mind
    you know, i could tell you but then i'd have to
    besides i'm tired of haulin your sorry ass back to camp all the time lol
    but i miss all you ridge-runners, too

damn i hope that's a good thing

15. Likes scottwv liked this post
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast