Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

24 Gram Weights may be next

I have just over 500 miles on the 26 grm wts that JBS has! They have performed exceptionally well! The last ride we all were on James had to ask me! Damn Andy you can slow down anytime!!! well I went up a tire size and the Machine still Rocks But I think I may Install the 24's just to see!! Guys if you all have Friends with the Wildcat (with the wet clutch) they need these!!! They will not be Dissapointed!!!
    AJ's SXS Accessories 304-575-0342

For Accessories / Help and or Questions and on Facebook @ AJ'S SXS Accessories

Website address
    www.ajswildcataccessories.com

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/AJS-SXS-Accessories/219547124736474?ref=br_tf

2. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Damn Andy, We all know James just had a burp-day; maybe the age is catching up to him? lmao.....
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny G View Post
    Damn Andy, We all know James just had a burp-day; maybe the age is catching up to him? lmao.....
    Yea well it has already caught me ! I am a year ahead of him! Hope it dont slow me down! lol!

Website address

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/AJS-SXS-Accessories/219547124736474?ref=br_tf

i was worried about the people in the back ..they dont call me hotrod for nothin..lol..
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

I was wondering if Andy told a fib our not cause with a name like that you can't very well tell somebody to slow down?? lol That would be like you walking into a barber shop and telling them to take a little off the top?? Aint gonna happen.. lol

Will the 24's do better with larger tires
    Im thinking about some 27" ltb super swampers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WV Hot Rod Rhino View Post
    i was worried about the people in the back ..they dont call me hotrod for nothin..lol..
    Except T- bone.
    Commander 1000
    Kawasaki Prairie 400
    Suzuki Ozark 250
    Suzuki 230
    F-250 6.0 Diesel

Thats exactly what the 24's will be better for. Larger tires.
    2012 Wildcat

Yes the 24 g weights is for a larger tire and to maintain the powerband you are looking for!

Website address